Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Adam Messinger <ad...@gauntletsystems.com> on 2005/06/09 20:38:57 UTC

Ant task to clean up files not in svn

I was wondering if anyone out there had a task which deleted all
files not under svn's control?  The basic thing is that parts of our
build generate .java files back into the source tree (I know it is
bad practice, but I don't control is).  I would like to have a task
which cleaned these up.

Cheers!

Adam

Re: Ant task to clean up files not in svn

Posted by Paul Elschot <pa...@xs4all.nl>.
On Thursday 09 June 2005 20:38, Adam Messinger wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone out there had a task which deleted all
> files not under svn's control?  The basic thing is that parts of our
> build generate .java files back into the source tree (I know it is
> bad practice, but I don't control is).  I would like to have a task
> which cleaned these up.

This will detect these files:

http://www.mail-archive.com/user@ant.apache.org/msg18369.html

Proost,