Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shravan Kumar Bolla <sh...@radiant.digital> on 2020/04/18 14:27:14 UTC

Index using CSV file

Hi,

I'm trying to import data from CSV file from Solr UI and I am completely new to Solr. Please provide the necessary configurations to achieve this.

Re: Index using CSV file

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.
Please also do not forget that you should create a schema in the Solr collection so that the data is correctly indexed so that you get fast and correct query result.
I usually recommend to read one of the many Solr books out there to get started. This will save you a lot of time.

Re: Index using CSV file

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.