Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Olav Dahlum <od...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/08 21:19:02 UTC

Regaining access to the Norwegian projects on Pootle?

Hi.

Before the original server was taken down I managed both the Norwegian
Bokmål and Norwegian Nynorsk projects on
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/. However, I no longer have an
account, meaning there's no way to gain access to continue the work at this
point.
The username was «olorin» at that point, and the credentials is still saved
locally at my computer, so if it's possible to restore these on the server
I'll be grateful.

Regards,

Olav Dahlum

Re: Regaining access to the Norwegian projects on Pootle?

Posted by Juergen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On Tuesday, 8. May 2012 at 23:39, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Hi Jürgen,
>
> Olav is not subscribed to the list, I'm Ccing him now, so he gets your
> answer.

thanks, I haven't noticed this on my phone mail reader

Juergen

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Olav,

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 08:40:36PM +0200, Olav Dahlum wrote:
>    2012/5/8 Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>
>
>      Hi JA 1/4rgen,
>
>      Olav is not subscribed to the list, I'm Ccing him now, so he gets your
>      answer.
>      On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 10:46:51PM +0200, Juergen Schmidt wrote:
>      > On Tuesday, 8. May 2012 at 21:19, Olav Dahlum wrote:
>      > > Hi.
>      > >
>      > > Before the original server was taken down I managed both the
>      > > Norwegian BokmAYENl and Norwegian Nynorsk projects on
>      > > http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/. However, I no longer have an
>      > > account, meaning there's no way to gain access to continue the work
>      > > at this point. A The username was A<<olorinA>> at that point, and
>      the
>      > > credentials is still saved locally at my computer, so if it's
>      > > possible to restore these on the server I'll be grateful.
>      > >
>      > >
>      > > Regards,
>      > >
>      > > Olav Dahlum
>      > Hi Olav,
>      >
>      > welcome back at OpenOffice. The setup of the new pootle server took
>      > longer as expected and we had to cover some lost knowledge. The old
>      > accounts are not longer working. A But we support all volunteers to
>      > join the translation efforts ... A Are you able to work with po files
>      > directly? If yes I can send you the po files via email and you can
>      > work on it. A When you have finished the update you can send the po
>      > files back to me and I will integrate them on pootle to reflect the
>      > current status and will integrate them as well as in the build to
>      > include them in the next update release. A Everything else will come
>      > then automatically. If you are interested to help with translations
>      > long term you should send an iCLA back to Apache to guarantee that the
>      > work you are doing is your own. I will send you further details...
>      > But again welcome back at OpenOffice and we appreciate your Interest
>      > and we are looking forward to support you.
>      >
>      > Juergen
>      >
>      --
>      Ariel Constenla-Haile
>      La Plata, Argentina
>
>    Hi.
>
>    Yes, I can work that way for now. More details about the iCLA is required
>    as well.

you can start with
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#cla

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: Regaining access to the Norwegian projects on Pootle?

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Jürgen,

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: Regaining access to the Norwegian projects on Pootle?

Posted by Juergen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.