Posted to user@impala.apache.org by 俊杰陈 <cj...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/10 06:30:18 UTC

Impala Failed to read file from HDFS

Hi,
I'm using latest impala built from github,  and setup impala cluster with
2-nodes like below:
node-1: statestored, catalogd, namenode,datanode.
node-2: impalad, datanode.

Then I created database and table, loaded data from external parquet file
into table. Everything was OK, but when I executed a query it failed with
following message:

Failed to open HDFS file
file:/user/hive/warehouse/parquet_data.db/test/1.parquet
Error(2): No such file or directory

But I can still ‘desc test’. Anyone met with this? Thanks in advanced.

--
Thanks & Best Regards

Re: Impala Failed to read file from HDFS

Posted by Alex Behm <al...@cloudera.com>.
Might be an issue with your 'fs.defaultFS' configuration in core-site.xml.
It should point to your NameNode.

Posted by 俊杰陈 <cj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 俊杰陈 <cj...@gmail.com>.
Hi