Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Jesse Farinacci <ji...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/09 21:31:14 UTC

md5sum filename wrong

Greetings,

Congratulations on the 1.4-M3 release, I am trying it out now. I
noticed that the file name in the md5 files does not match the actual
download. Though the md5sum itself is a match.

-Jesse

Re: md5sum filename wrong

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I think these were copied from the Maven repository, rather than generated when put into the distribution directory - probably something to adjust for the next release, but they are the right artifact. Thanks!

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org