Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Georg Füchsle <gi...@googlemail.com> on 2013/08/21 15:39:21 UTC

Re: Consume a ASP.Net Service with windows Authentification from JSF

I cancelled this!

Still I am not shure about how this has to be done. But I assumed, that I
have to send autentication requests to the domain server of the partner
company. When I asked for this information (ip and port of the domain
server)  the partner company stopped their plans and now will offer access
top the REST-Service with other autentication proofs.
So I will not struggle anymore on this topic.
Thank You for your help!

Gio