Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Stefan Fritsch <sf...@sfritsch.de> on 2012/01/17 23:11:57 UTC

t/modules/cgi.t (was: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0)

On Tuesday 17 January 2012, Graham Leggett wrote:
> On 17 Jan 2012, at 11:52 PM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> > This doesn't look right. It should look like this:
> >
> > %response
> > perl cgiType
> > '
> >
> > Do you have some lua magic configured in your httpd.conf? If yes,
> > try removing it.
>
> I am currently using the default out of the box config, which just
> loads the lua module:
>
> LoadModule lua_module lib/httpd/modules/mod_lua.so
>
> Commenting out the module doesn't seem to make a difference, but if
> you physically move mod_lua out of the way, the test then passes.
> In other words, if mod_lua is present, the cgi test breaks.
>
> Not sure why this is the case.

No idea here, either. It works for me with mod_lua loaded.

You could try a "make clean" in the test framework dir if you haven't
done so already.

Re: t/modules/cgi.t (was: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.0)

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
On 18 Jan 2012, at 12:11 AM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> No idea here, either. It works for me with mod_lua loaded.
>
> You could try a "make clean" in the test framework dir if you haven't
> done so already.

That I've been doing each time.

It seems that moving the t/modules/lua.t test out of the way to disable it causes the cgi test to work correctly:

t/modules/cgi.t .. ok
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=58, 21 wallclock secs ( 0.25 usr  0.13 sys +  3.01 cusr  5.33 csys =  8.72 CPU)
Result: PASS

I think the lua.t test is affecting the cgi.t test.

Regards,
Graham