Posted to commits@oozie.apache.org by bowen zhang <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2015/02/10 23:10:39 UTC

Oozie-1548

Hi Virag and fellow yahoo Oozie committers,I have a question for Oozie DB upgrade after oozie-1548. In method "convertClobToBlobInOracle", shouldn't we reset "dbmsLobCallStmt" offset inside the for loop before calling execute()?
"dbmsLobCallStmt.setInt(4, 1);
  dbmsLobCallStmt.setInt(5, 1);"should be put inside the for loop right before calling "dbmsLobCallStmt.execute()". Otherwise, you will hit Oracle exception of "source offset is beyond the end of source LOB".
Or am I missing something?Thanks,Bowen