Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2014/06/10 10:24:09 UTC

tika-trunk-jdk1.7 - Build # 37 - Failure

The Apache Jenkins build system has built tika-trunk-jdk1.7 (build #37)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/tika-trunk-jdk1.7/37/ to view the results.

Re: tika-trunk-jdk1.7 - Build # 37 - Failure

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Ken Krugler
<kk...@transpac.com> wrote:
> I'm curious - I went to take a look at Jenkins output, and from the UI it would appear that the parser build failed, but the build messages show no failures.
>
> How does one go about determining why exactly a Jenkins build has failed?

The console output at
https://builds.apache.org/job/tika-trunk-jdk1.7/37/console is helpful:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy
(default-deploy) on project tika-parsers: Failed to retrieve remote
metadata org.apache.tika:tika-parsers:1.6-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml:
Could not transfer metadata
org.apache.tika:tika-parsers:1.6-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to
apache.snapshots.https
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed
to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/tika/tika-parsers/1.6-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml.
Return code is: 503, ReasonPhrase:Service Temporarily Unavailable. ->
[Help 1]

Looks like a temporary problem with repository.apache.org.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: tika-trunk-jdk1.7 - Build # 37 - Failure

Posted by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com>.
I'm curious - I went to take a look at Jenkins output, and from the UI it would appear that the parser build failed, but the build messages show no failures.

How does one go about determining why exactly a Jenkins build has failed?

Thanks,

-- Ken

On Jun 10, 2014, at 1:24am, Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> wrote:

> The Apache Jenkins build system has built tika-trunk-jdk1.7 (build #37)

> Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/tika-trunk-jdk1.7/37/ to view the results.

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://www.scaleunlimited.com