Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2018/05/27 17:19:12 UTC

High Availability Replicated Fuseki

If you are interested in running multiple Fuseki servers for
fault-tolerance, or as a request-scalable publishing solution, then this
may interest you:

https://afs.github.io/rdf-delta/ha-fuseki.html

     Andy

Re: High Availability Replicated Fuseki

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Marco,

Thanks for the checking.

Getting the "dist" done was a bit of a fight with maven and with the
rules for open source release via Sonatype. I must have changed the jar
name during all the kerfuffle.

     Andy

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.

--