Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/17 19:48:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Karaf is moving to top level

The Apache Software Foundation has approved yesterday the move of
Karaf as a top level project.
The whole community is thrilled and will strive to make the project
even better and more successful.

It will take some time to move all the infrastructure, so we'll keep
everyone posted.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Karaf is moving to top level

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Guillaume,

If you need any help (for example to move Jira tasks to the new
location, etc), don't hesitate to ping me.

Regards
JB