Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Fernando Moraes <fe...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/26 20:47:49 UTC

Modify kafka-connect api context path

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to modify via config
properties the kafka-connect context path. I have a scenario where the
proxy redirects a request to a connect worker using a context path.

I've already looked at the source code here, and it doesn't really seem to
have a point for configuration:
(
https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/connect/runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/kafka/connect/runtime/rest/RestServer.java#L264
)

Re: Modify kafka-connect api context path

Posted by Fernando Moraes <fe...@gmail.com>.
No, is not what I looking for.

When kafka connect starts, he will be available at
http://localhost:8083/connectors

I need to put a additional path to the host, something like:
http://localhost:8083/my-service/connectors

Posted by Ran Lupovich <ra...@gmail.com>.