Posted to dev@kie.apache.org by ja...@porter.one on 2023/03/30 14:35:39 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] Podling Kie Report Reminder - March 2023

No worries, thanks Brian. These are every month as a podling, correct? Maybe it's every quarter. I don't remember.

> [...]
>>
>> On Mar 30, 2023, at 08:04, Brian Proffitt <bkp@apache.org<mailto:
>> bkp@apache.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Who wants to take this on, this is late.
>>
>> Brian Proffitt
>> VP, Marketing & Publicity
>> Co-organizer, Community Over Code
>> Member, Apache Software Foundation
>> Member, Apache Community Development & Incubator PMCs
>> Red Hat Open Source Program Office
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 2:46 AM <jm...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Dear podling,
>>
>> This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache
>> Incubator PMC. It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to
>> prepare your quarterly board report.
>>
>> The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 15 March 2023.
>> The report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC
>> report. The Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks
>> before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review and
>> submission (Wed, March 01).
>>
>> Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the Incubator
>> PMC, and subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the
>> very latest you should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board
>> meeting.
>>
>> Candidate names should not be made public before people are actually
>> elected, so please do not include the names of potential committers or
>> PPMC members in your report.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> The Apache Incubator PMC
>>
>> Submitting your Report
>>
>> ----------------------

>> *   Your project name
>> *   A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
>>  the project or necessarily of its field
>> *   A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
>>  towards graduation.
>> *   Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
>>  aware of
>> *   How has the community developed since the last report
>> *   How has the project developed since the last report.
>> *   How does the podling rate their own maturity.

>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_display_INCUBATOR_March2023&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=ccejQvbgPmKVXnd3-rUfVA&m=g33pCagk9UBMEZjw_jltWhls9w3uLYZ6VURBzNtwIOpQvt0jHFt0MiPgbghKDlzZ&s=H6dkGUcj-vLU5nCaW009FaMnnX1D-sklKPfUYMIR7x0&e=
>>
>> Note: This is manually populated. You may need to wait a little before
>> this page is created from a template.
>>
>> Note: The format of the report has changed to use markdown.
>>
>> Mentors
>> -------
>>
>> Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on
>> the Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are
>> following the project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms
>> for the Incubator PMC.
>>
>> Incubator PMC

Re: [EXTERNAL] Podling Kie Report Reminder - March 2023

Posted by ja...@porter.one.
Perfect. We'll see another one in three months in that case. I'm looking forward to having much more to say with the next report.

AW: [EXTERNAL] Podling Kie Report Reminder - March 2023

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi all,

well actually its monthly for the first 3 months and then usually goes up to quarterly after that.

Chris

Von: Brian Proffitt <bk...@apache.org>
Datum: Donnerstag, 30. März 2023 um 16:38
An: dev@kie.apache.org <de...@kie.apache.org>