Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Julian Kölle <al...@gmx.net> on 2007/08/09 11:15:29 UTC

problems using axis1 webservices

Hi,

I tried to write a client for an axis1 based webservice.

I tried to do this with the DynamicClientFactory, however when I try to get a client with:
Client client = dcf.createClient("the-service.wsdl");

==>  I get excpetions for all WSDL files I tried.

Is it impossible to use rpc encoded webservices with DynamicClientFactory or CXF at all?

Ah, and when do I need to specify a classLoader in the createClient()? can't i handle the results as Object class myself and cast it to something?

best regards
Ali

Re: problems using axis1 webservices

Posted by Julian Kölle <al...@gmx.net>.
Do you know of any other library for java or javascript beside axis1 that supports rpc encoded style from the client side?

Best would be with some functionality similar to DynamicClientFactory, as we want to use it from the IDE's scripting engine.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 17:59:59 +0800
Von: Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>
An: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: problems using axis1 webservices

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Julian ,

Re: RE: problems using axis1 webservices

Datum: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:46:08 +0530
Von: "Velidanda Srinivas" <sr...@singularity.co.uk>
An: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org

Posted by Velidanda Srinivas <sr...@singularity.co.uk>.