Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Janek Bogucki <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/10/15 12:26:09 UTC

Re: Tomcat 4.0 and printing to stdout

Try

   $CATALINA_HOME/bin/catalina.sh run

Examine the source of catalina.sh for more info. The
messages dumped by this script are few. Which sets of
messages do you want?

Cheers,
Janek Bogucki

Posted by Janek Bogucki <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thanks.

Posted by Hans Steinraht <hs...@bwirelezz.com>.
What I found?

Posted by Janek Bogucki <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
What did you find, exactly?

Posted by Hans Steinraht <hs...@bwirelezz.com>.

I have found it!

webapps' classpath

Posted by E B <he...@yahoo.co.uk>.
I am using apache soap 2.2 with tomcat 3.2.1.
There seem to be 2 classpaths, one tomcat's
and the other webappp's WEB-INF/classes.
For a SOAP service class, which of these two
is visible first ?
which of the two is recommended and why ?

I have two web-app's: A1 and A2. (A2 is soap).
I want to refer A1's objects in A2's class.
But A1's classes are not visible to A2. why ?
I had to put A1's classes in tomcat's classpath
to get it working.

thanks.

Re: Tomcat 4.0 and printing to stdout

Posted by Janek Bogucki <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi Hans,

It might worth looking at calling application.log (
String ) and following the log file with tail -f.
Check the docs for ServletContext for more info on log
( String ).

(I hope I got the syntax right, I just copied it from
a book, I haven't used it.)

hth,

Posted by Hans Steinraht <hs...@bwirelezz.com>.