Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2018/12/03 17:01:33 UTC

CKAN inputFormat (batch)

Hi to all,
we've just published an example of a simple CKAN input format that
downloads a CKAN resource (in parallel) from a CKAN catalog and produce
a DataSet<Row>.
This can be very helpful in setting up a Flink demo using an OpenData
dataset available online (see [1] for a list of available catalogs).

An example of its usage can be found here: [2].

Best,
Flavio

[1] https://ckan.org/about/instances/
[2]
https://github.com/okkam-it/flink-examples/blob/master/src/main/java/it/okkam/flink/CkanDatasetImporter.java

Re: CKAN inputFormat (batch)

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
Hi Flavio,

Thank you for the example. It is definitely gonna be helpful for some
people!

Best,

Dawid

Re: CKAN inputFormat (batch)