Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alec Bickerton <al...@net-m.ch> on 2011/02/12 13:30:17 UTC

Support & Traxtransformers

Hi,
We're running a number of sites using cocoon 2.1.9 and have problem with
the TraxTransformer.

We have some xslts that make use of document($url) to retrieve some data
from an external service. The problem is that some of these external
services require the useragent http-header to be propagated from the
original request, in order to provide a device specific result.

Having googled for what seems like days. I think this is possible to do
with a URIResolver. Can anyone here suggest a way to do it ?

e.g.

request -> generatorX -> xslt1 -> xslt2 -> serialize

xslt1 matches a DSL element and calls document(
http://someservice/getscaledImageURLForUseragent )

The service is provided by a third party, and xslt1 cannot be changed.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards
Alec