Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Patrick Quinn <Pa...@evolving.com> on 2005/07/08 17:38:52 UTC

Deserializer error

Hi

I ran the customer WSDL through Cape Clear SOA Editor and it passed
validation.

So I am back to square one really with this error:

ERROR!!!!org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter
'ProvidentResponse':  could not find deserializer for type
{http://ProvidentConnector.ProvidentResponseToOrch}ProvidentResponse

I have learnt the following:

Running Axis WSDL2Java on the customer WSDL generates a deploy.wsdd
which, when deployed via the AdminClient, creates a Service whose
associated WSDL
(http://192.168.1.150:8880/axis/services/ProvidentConnector_ProvidentRec
eiver_ProvidentWSPortSoap?WSDL)
seems to be broken (as evidenced by the errors you have seen).

I conclude that there are 3 possibilities here:
1) the customer WSDL is subtly wrong
2) I should be altering the auto-generated deploy.wsdd file somehow
3) there is a bug somewhere in Axis

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Pat