Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2003/01/19 01:45:20 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-struts/doc/userGuide building_controller.xml building_model.xml building_view.xml configuration.xml dev_bean.xml dev_html.xml dev_logic.xml dev_nested.xml dev_template.xml dev_tile

On 19 Jan 2003 craigmcc@apache.org wrote:

>   Add printer-friendly versions of all the pages in the user guide.  The
>   bulk of the change was in the stylesheet -- the only change to the docs
>   themselves was the <document uri="..."> values.

I forgot to note that I cribbed the basic idea from some enhancements to
the stylesheets for Tomcat 4.1 docs that Glenn Nielsen recently added.

Craig