Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com> on 2007/08/16 20:00:11 UTC

BI Training Conference?

Would anyone be interested in doing either Jaspersoft or Pentaho or XXX with a
professional services company that would be tailored to ofBiz?

I'm thinking about a 4 day thing where we would host it for about 8-12 people,
and split the cost of the trainer. I'm not really interested unless we can make
sure that it would cover the types of ad-hoc reporting we all do (or would like
to do) with ofBiz.

Cost? I dunno yet. Depends upon what BI tools get the nod for most interest, and
how much extra it costs to make sure the trainer actually understands enough of
ofBiz to make it worthwhile.

Location? I'd prefer to have it here. We're just north of Charlotte which is
USAir major hub, so we have nonstops to just about everywhere, and about 10
minutes to Mooresville NC which is home to most NASCAR teams and many driver's
homes.

So please discuss the concept here on this thread (pros/cons/stupid_idea/better
locations/BI tools).

Thanks

==
Walter