Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aad Nales | Almende <aa...@almende.org> on 2020/06/04 11:25:30 UTC

A newbie question

Hi All,

For a project that is just starting, I am going through the documentation
of Fineract and i am trying to understand what the interfaces are of each
service. So far i have found it difficult to get an API type description of
each microservice. Is this information available? Or should I install the
CN version and generate the documentation?

Feel free to point out my ignorance :-)

Kind regards,
Aad Nales

--

---

Website <http://www.almende.org>
E-mail <aa...@almende.org>
Aad Nales
Partner

Almende B.V.
Groot Handelsgebouw
Stationsplein 45  | 3011 AK Rotterdam

+31 10 404 94 44
+31 6 54207340 (mob)

Re: A newbie question

Posted by Aad Nales | Almende <aa...@almende.org>.
Feel free to ignore this request, i just found it.

--

---