Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Russell Gold <ru...@gold-family.us> on 2013/10/03 18:13:11 UTC

Alternate to SureFire plugin forkmode=always?

Hi,

We have some unit tests that were always forked per-test in ant, and are now converting to maven. The forkmode = always setting works, but without it, a number of the tests fail (there are issues with the way they are written, and we don't have time to rewrite them right now). The forkmode parameter is deprecated, but it is not clear to us how to get the same behavior with the forkCount and reuseFork settings. What is the recommended way to handle this?

Thanks,
Russ
Author, Getting Started with Apache Maven <http://www.packtpub.com/getting-started-with-apache-maven/video>

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.fuzzyfacetheater.com/misfile/>!

Re: Alternate to SureFire plugin forkmode=always?

Posted by Andreas Gudian <an...@gmail.com>.
There you go, at the bottom if this page:
http://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/fork-options-and-parallel-execution.html