Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sandy Ryza <sa...@cloudera.com> on 2013/06/18 22:56:47 UTC

mapred.child.ulimit in MR2

Hi yarn-dev/mapreduce-dev,

Is there a reason that mapred.child.ulimit no longer has an effect in MR2?
 Should it be added back in?

thanks for any help,
-Sandy

Re: mapred.child.ulimit in MR2

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
Actually, ulimit never worked correctly - we should probably not bother?

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

Re: mapred.child.ulimit in MR2