Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Timo Naroska <tn...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/18 23:27:29 UTC

[Broker-J] REST-API: getMessageInfo does not list message groupIds

Hi,

we’re using Qpid’s message grouping feature and are sending messages through Qpid java client with the JMSXGroupID property. This is working great.

We noticed that when using the getMessageInfo REST API there is no way to retrieve the groupId for enqueued messages.
There is no field in the top-level JSON doc, but there is also no JMSXGroupID entry in the headers dictionary when passing includeHeaders=true

Is there another way to get this information?
This seems to be a bug in the REST API.

Best
Timo

Re: [Broker-J] REST-API: getMessageInfo does not list message groupIds

Posted by Timo Naroska <tn...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Thanks!

We're using AMQP 1.0 indeed.

-Timo

On 11/19/19, 2:43 AM, "Rob Godfrey" <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Committed as QPID-8380 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-8380>.

    Alex - another candidate for the next 7.1.x release I think

    -- Rob

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi

wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we’re using Qpid’s message grouping feature and are sending messages
> through Qpid java client with the JMSXGroupID property. This is working
> great.

Good to hear!