Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/06/30 09:47:27 UTC

MIA for a while

Hi guys,

just to let you know that I'm not able to work on MINA issues until I
get a damn bad bug fixed in Apache Directory Server. I have been MIA for
more than one week now, not that I'm not interested by any bugs we have
in MINA, but because I don't have time to dedicate to MINA bug fixing atm.

I have to thank Edouard who is squeezing the MINA bug list those days,
quite efficiently, so I feel a bit less guilty :/

Fanti, I'm still having your problem pending in my mind, just I don't
have time for it.

Many thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Re : MIA for a while

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 2:05 AM, Edouard De Oliveira<do...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> You're welcome np
>
> I've been fighting back OrderedThreadPool, ExecutorFilter for quite a moment and the more i digg the more i get lost ...
> so few progress has been made these last days even if i hope some kind of holy light to show me the path through this mess ^^
> Meanwhile i'm doing graphs and drawings to make my mind clear ...

Save them for me. Have tried using MindMaps to make my mind clear :-)
Put them on wiki page, think it was IoService page (its not yet linked
from main page)

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: Re : MIA for a while

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Edouard De Oliveira wrote:
> You're welcome np
>
> I've been fighting back OrderedThreadPool, ExecutorFilter for quite a moment and the more i digg the more i get lost ...
> so few progress has been made these last days even if i hope some kind of holy light to show me the path through this mess ^^

Remember that the ligth you see at the end of the tunnel is the light of
the coming train...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com