Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Charlee Chitsuk <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/08 06:21:45 UTC

DeltaSpike 1.3.1: Partial Bean with signer trouble.

Hi All,

I've a utility jar which uses the partial beam for querying by using the
JPA. This utility jar also has been signed by using the jar signer.
Previously it works great with Apache DeltaSpike 1.2.1

Anyhow when I try to upgrade the Apache DeltaSpike to version 1.3.0 the
system show me the exception as

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: class
"some.package.PolicyFinder$$DSPartialBeanProxy"'s signer information does
not match signer information of other classes in the same package

Could you please help to advise further? Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you very much for your help in advance. I'm looking forward to
hearing from you soon.

--
   Best Regards,

   Charlee Ch.

Re: DeltaSpike 1.3.1: Partial Bean with signer trouble.

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

no problem! great!

Posted by Charlee Chitsuk <ch...@gmail.com>.