Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by 임다래 <ts...@ontune.co.kr> on 2024/04/16 05:22:55 UTC

I'm a developer using eChart. I need your help.

(Thanks for using ECharts. Email us if you have non-technical problems using ECharts. For technical support, please go to https://github.com/apache/echarts/issues .)

Hello, I'm a developer using eChart.
I'm using the line chart, and the data is updated once every 2 seconds.
The problem is that when the number of lines is 2000, the cpu usage is huge.
I'd like to improve this problem, but I'd like to ask if eChart has a way.
And the tooltip comes up very late.
I would really appreciate it if you could answer if there is any way to solve this as well.

Re: I'm a developer using eChart. I need your help.

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Just to clarify, are you referring to having 2000 series or one series that
includes 2000 data points in a line? ECharts may struggle with performance
when handling as many as 2000 series, and it can also become difficult to
visualize the data clearly. If you’re talking about 2000 data points within
a single series, that should generally be manageable. It might be helpful
if you could provide an online demo so we can understand the situation more
clearly.

Thanks

*Ovilia*