Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jeremy Fairbrass <jf...@hotmail.com> on 2006/10/30 11:46:04 UTC

Line wrapping

Hi all,
I've noticed with SA 3.1.5 that the length of the lines in the X-Spam-Report
header seems to have reduced, ie. the line length for each rule mentioned
there is not as long as it used to be, and thus the lines are wrapping more
often than before. Just in the X-Spam-Report only, the other headers seem
fine.

Is there any particular setting in SA that controls the length of the lines
before they wrap? Eg. perhaps something in local.cf that I can use to
control this? Or is it hard coded into SA, or perhaps it's actually a
function of my mail server software, and nothing to do with SA at all???

Thanks,
Jeremy