Posted to users@maven.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/10 09:17:02 UTC

A question about System scope in dependency.

My maven project has a dependency on local disk so I use system scope
dependency in order to use absolute directory to refer to this dependency.
but I also want this dependency to be only used in test phase. How can I
combine two dependencies together?

Re: A question about System scope in dependency.

Posted by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com>.
OK thanks. This is a smart method.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
ok, try this