Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Josef Karliak <ka...@ajetaci.cz> on 2019/03/06 13:58:37 UTC

Apache 2.4 and .htaaccess file

   Good afternoon,
   I've disabled in the apache config access to .htaccess and .htpasswd
files, but int the .htaccess file we've some rewrite conditions. What
could cause overriding access directives, now I'm able to display
contains of the .htaccess and .htpasswd files in the web page.
   What did I missed ?
   Thanks and best regards
   J.Karliak

Re: Apache 2.4 and .htaaccess file

Posted by Thomas Vogler <ma...@thomas-vogler.de>.
Don’t mess with Apache. Use a precompiled binary.

In your case, i guess, you disabled the special role of .htaccess and hence the server delivers it, as if it was a regular file.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards

Thomas Vogler

while (true) { संसार; if (निर्वाण) { } }