Posted to user@flume.apache.org by "DeCarlo, Thom" <td...@mitre.org> on 2012/12/18 14:55:01 UTC

Question about the Setting up Eclipse wiki page

On the wiki, https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Development+Environment#DevelopmentEnvironment-SettingupEclipse, the basic instructions say that I can use either the maven-eclipse plugin or the m2eclipse plugin. But, it only shows how to use the maven-eclipse plugin. Are the instructions the same for m2eclipse? The implication that I get from the page is no.

Thanks!

--
Thom DeCarlo

RE: Question about the Setting up Eclipse wiki page

Posted by "DeCarlo, Thom" <td...@mitre.org>.
Hi Brock,
I tried it that way first, but the difference between maven-eclipse and m2eclipse gave me problems. (I am using m2eclipse.) Following those instructions, I got the ' "Updating Maven Project". Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4' error that is explained in this stackoverflow page: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10564684/how-to-fix-error-updating-maven-project-unsupported-iclasspathentry-kind-4

Hmmm... I just realized that this discussion probably belongs over of the developer's email list. What do you think?

--
Thom DeCarlo

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,