Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Enke Michael <Mi...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2001/10/24 17:33:27 UTC

found serious bug: Transformer or Parser?

Hi people!
I found a dirty bug and I don't know where to dig to throw it away.
I have translations (I18nTransformer) for "&lt;=" (quotation marks
only to clarify here) to "lower or equal" and "&gt;=" to "greater or
equal".
All right.

Now I have included another xsp with util:include-uri also with these
tags.
For this "&lt;=" the Transformer is called twice. It looks first
for a translation for "&lt;" ->not found<- and than for a translation
for "=" ->not found<- and the same for "&gt;=". Other letter-only tags
are
translated right. For the included xsp I call no I18nTransformer,
only the serverpagesgenerator.

If I look the xml before translation it looks ok!
Any ideas what went wrong?
I hope we can fix this.

Michael