Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Peter Govind <pm...@hotmail.com> on 2001/06/07 11:03:41 UTC

IE5 Browser SOAP Client / Apache SOAP server

IE5 browser can function as a SOAP client via a file called webservice.htc
which can be obtained from :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/webservice/using.asp

It seems like, the example client can only call a MS SOAP server since it
requires a URL of the form "..../service.asmx?SDL"

That is not how Apache SOAP stores its web service URL.
And believe me, after spending the whole day trying variations of web
service url by trial and error, the example does not seem applicable to an
Apache SOAP server.

So my question is, has anyone ever implemented an IE5 browser client that
can connect to an Apache SOAP server. If yes, some code samples would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks

java client to MS Soap service

Posted by Mullin Yu <mu...@softwareag.com>.
I think it might be a faq, but I don't know how to start this.

How can I write a simple java client to access a Microsoft Soap service
built by SoapToolkit v.2.0. I've installed Apache soap v.2.2 at the client
side.

Where can I find some sample coding and any references on the web?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Mullin

Posted by Yashasree <ya...@tatainfotech.com>.