Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Shaik M <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 11:45:09 UTC

Oozie Security Issue

Hi,

I have enabled security on our Hadoop Cluster *HDP2.2*, after enable
security I am not able to submit any Oozie jobs.

I have verified the Oozie status and it throwing belowerror:

[gre@sbdp2mstd01 conf]$ oozie admin -status -auth KERBEROS

Error: IO_ERROR : java.io.IOException: Error while connecting Oozie server.
No of retries = 1. Exception = Could not authenticate, GSSException: No
valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos
tgt)

I have verified all kerberos principals, all are working fine. Please let
me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Shaik

Re: Oozie Security Issue

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Dumb question, but do you have a local kerberos credential, i.e. does
klist show a valid principal in the credential cache, before you run
this command?

You also shouldn't truly require specifying -auth KERBEROS manually,
as it'd be negotiated automatically.

--
Harsh J

Re: Oozie Security Issue