Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2017/02/13 14:35:41 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Oltu Aouth2 JWT 1.0.3

Hi all,

more than 72h have passed and the current vote can be closed and considered
passed with the following resolution:

Three casting +1 votes from PMC members:

 * Simone Tripodi
 * Antonio Sanso
 * Stein Welberg

No other votes have been casted.
I'll promote the artifacts and, once everything synched, will send the
announcement.

Thanks for taking part to the release process!
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi