Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by constantin drabo <dr...@hotmail.com> on 2018/03/07 23:58:14 UTC

Welcome aboard to Java Editor Tribe

Hello everyone,
I would like to thank all of us to join the Java editor tribe and  present a warm welcome.
We will be engaged together to stabilize the Java editor features. Each of us will be focused on one or more features of his choice. Then I would like you to edit  the table on tasks and put your name as reviewer  here  : https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+9.0+Test+Spec+Reviews .
After this exercise go  Synergy (http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/tribe/27/view<http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/tribe/27/view>)  and start working on the specifications you decided to review.
If someone is confused or need help, let us know

Thanks
Constantin

?? La Terre est le berceau de l'humanit??, mais on ne passe pas sa vie enti??re dans un berceau. ??
- Constantin????E. Tsiolkovski , p??re de l'astronautique?? et de l'a??rospatiale modernes.

Re: Welcome aboard to Java Editor Tribe

Posted by Carlos Quintanilla <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Drabo and Team,

I have updated the page with my name on Editor Options spec.

Java Editor

*(tribe test specs
<http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/tribe/27/view>)*
Test Spec