Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by "thomas.ung@freesbee.fr" <th...@freesbee.fr> on 2008/02/12 00:09:45 UTC

db mapping

Hi all,

I don't not if the file still exist in torque 3.2+, but I am
looking for a file that will give me the mapping between
schema xml file types and trancode types in mysql sql
language for exemple and in java.

In 3.1, there was .../templates/sql/base/<dbtype>/db.props

but in 3.2+, I can't find this information anymore.

Thanks for your help !
Thomas

---------------------- ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC LA MUSIQUE ! --------------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICE BOX avec ALICE MUSIC, le téléchargement légal et illimité
de plus de 300 000 titres ! En cliquant ici http://alicemusic.aliceadsl.fr
Offre soumise à conditions

Re: db mapping

Posted by Thomas UNG <th...@gmail.com>.
Thank Greg for the info !

Thomas

RE: db mapping

Posted by Greg Monroe <Gr...@DukeCE.com>.
I think that information is now embedded in the Platform class
code in the org.apache.torque.engine.platform package.

Start with the initialize method in the PlatformMysqlImpl code
and then look at the PlatformDefaultImpl code.  These  set
up the schemaDomainMap which maps XML to DB specific SQL.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.