Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Andreas Allacher <an...@gmx.at> on 2012/10/07 22:09:53 UTC

Create Product Bundle - Price calculated as sum from bundle components

Hello,

I would need a product bundle (marketing package maybe?) where I can
associated products and the price for the bundle will be the same from
the corresponding associated products (well, of course, only if the
associated products are of the correct category).
Furthermore, the price might get same percentage as discount but
therefore I can use rules from what I understand but what about the sum?

Regards,
    Andreas Allacher