Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gyula Fóra <gy...@apache.org> on 2022/04/04 11:45:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Kubernetes Operator 0.1.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink Kubernetes Operator 0.1.0.

The Flink Kubernetes Operator allows users to manage their Apache Flink
applications and their lifecycle through native k8s tooling like kubectl.
This is the first release of this new community effort to include a robust
Java based operator implementation in the Flink project umbrella.

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2022/04/03/release-kubernetes-operator-0.1.0.html

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Official Docker image for Flink Kubernetes Operator applications can be
found at:
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
projectId=12315522&version=12351499

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Regards,
Gyula Fora

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Kubernetes Operator 0.1.0 released

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gyula for the great work. It is a big step for making Flink more
cloud-native.

Best,
Yang

Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月6日周三 10:37写道: