Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl> on 2001/06/15 12:15:14 UTC

Re: Why Vector ?

Needless to say you're not the first to make this comment, which is totally
correct.

However the present Turbine code was written at a time when there was
nothing other than Vector's. There are plans to update this but *someone*
has to do it. Priority is being given elsewhere.

Hope this clarifies things.

/colin