Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st> on 2001/10/16 10:17:41 UTC

sitemap: protocoll

If I got it right we now have a cocoon: and a context:
protocoll. (saw a commit from Berin about that)
What is missing (and this is bugging me more and more)
is the sitemap: protocoll so we can specify path relative
to the current sitemap.

I remember there was a thread about it...
...has anyone yet looked into this?
--
Torsten

AW: sitemap: protocoll

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.

Hm, I assume that "db" is some self-written action (or action-set).
Did you use the SourceResolver to resolve the source? If so,
everything should work as e.g. the file generate does exactly
this. If not we need more information about what you exactly do.

The SourceResolver is one object passed with the act() method
of your action. If you simply call resolver.resolve(<relative name>)
you should get a Source object which points to the correct resource.

HTH

Carsten

AW: sitemap: protocoll

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
Hi Carsten,

AW: sitemap: protocoll

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
Hi Reinhard,

AW: sitemap: protocoll

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net>.
Hi Carsten,

RE: sitemap: protocoll

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
> > Torsten Curdt wrote:
> >
> > If I got it right we now have a cocoon: and a context:
> > protocoll. (saw a commit from Berin about that)
> > What is missing (and this is bugging me more and more)
> > is the sitemap: protocoll so we can specify path relative
> > to the current sitemap.
> >
> Hi Torsten,
>
> could you please give some more information what you exactly
> mean by the sitemap: protocol?
> The cocoon: protocol is able to resolve pipelines relative
> to the current sitemap (cocoon:/hallo.xml).

doh... (had a bad night and stumbled over my own thoughts)
embarrassing - just forget it.
Sorry for the noise.
--
Torsten