Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2007/05/13 08:36:09 UTC

iBatis Blocker Bug

Please see my comments on:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-128

I can no longer use iBATIS until this has been fixed for JDK 5. Please
add discussion comments to JIRA.

Thanks!
Paul

Re: iBatis Blocker Bug

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
PS: The code you're looking for will likely be in ClassInfo.java

Re: iBatis Blocker Bug

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.

Re: iBatis Blocker Bug

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Larry, I am on it :-) Thanks for the support!

Paul

Re: iBatis Blocker Bug

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Bummer.