Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Kamal Ali <ka...@go.com> on 2003/07/26 05:25:40 UTC

Contact !!!

Dear,

I want to discuss with you on my death client deal, if we can go into a business cooperation together.
I am the personal attorney to Mr. Mark Hedstrom, who
work as a contractor with Shell-petroleum Development
Company in Nigeria.

On the 21st of April 1999, my client, his wife and
their Three children were involved in a car accident
along sagumu Express road. All occupants of the > vehicle unfortunately Lost their lives. Since then I
have made several enquires To their embassy to
locate any Relatives.
This has also proved unsuccessful.
I have contact you to assist in repatriating the
money and Property left behind by the client before
they get Confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposits were lodge. Particularly, the
finance company Where the deceased had an account
valued at about 10 million Dollars has issue me a
notice to provide the next of kin of The deceased or
have the account confiscated within a shot Period of
time.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for Over 3 years now I seek your consent
to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased,
so that the proceeds of this Account valued at 38.2
million dollars can be paid to your account, Then you and
me can share the funds.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used
To backup any claim we may make. All I require is
your Honesty and cooperation to enable this transaction go through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the Law. Please get in touch with my
email and send to me your Telephone and fax numbers
to enable us further on this Transaction.

Best regards,
kamal Ali