Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Richard Johnson <ri...@ytivarg.com> on 2015/04/28 16:47:02 UTC

Font Size in 2.0?

Hi all,

Would someone please point me to a quick example of altering font size in 2.0?
--
Richard J.

Re: Font Size in 2.0?

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,

> Am 28.04.2015 um 16:48 schrieb Richard Johnson <ri...@ytivarg.com>:
>
> Oops, more specifically ...
>
> I need to change font sizes for the text I'm auto-entering into fields in
> forms.  (Just in case it matters.)

Yes, it does matter. To change the size of the font for a field you need to set the fields default appearance setDefaultAppeance(String devalue). The default appearance string will look similar to

"/Helv 12.0 Tf … "

where the name entry before the Tf operator points to the font resource and the number is the font size.

Make sure that you do set the value prior to setting the field value as the visual appearance of the field will be calculated from that setting.

BR
Maruan

Re: Font Size in 2.0?

Posted by Richard Johnson <ri...@ytivarg.com>.