Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Greg Hennen <he...@icloud.com> on 2016/08/23 20:24:23 UTC

Open Office Error messages

The last time you opened OpenOffice, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again? It says click to reopen, nothing happens, or don’t reopen and nothing happens.
We have shut down our computer, hoping it would take care of the problem it did not take care of it.
 Instead of the blue circle, it is a big question mark. And when we click on it again the error message comes back on.
What can be done… ?????

Greg Hennen
763-442-3051
hennen12345@msn.com
www.generalcontractorandovermn.com

Re: Open Office Error messages

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 15:24:23 -0500
Greg Hennen <he...@icloud.com> wrote:

> The last time you opened OpenOffice, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again? It says click to reopen, nothing happens, or don\u2019t reopen and nothing happens.
> We have shut down our computer, hoping it would take care of the problem it did not take care of it.
>  Instead of the blue circle, it is a big question mark. And when we click on it again the error message comes back on.
> What can be done\u2026 ?????
>

> Greg Hennen
> 763-442-3051
> hennen12345@msn.com
> www.generalcontractorandovermn.com

This thread in the User Forum offers a solution to the "restore windows" problem on a Mac.
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=53884&p=392123

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>