Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Sreeram Kumar Garlapati <sr...@microsoft.com> on 2016/01/20 20:36:05 UTC

Include PROTON-1096 in the release Proton-0.12

Hello Folks,

Need help getting a feature into proton-0.12 release train – the feature request JIRA : PROTON-1096<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1096> (corresponding to the GitHub pull request: https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/53<https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/53#issuecomment-173046439>).

My bad. I pushed this change just before the fork of 0.12-alpha and created this feature request against the release 0.12. I downloaded 0.12-alpha (tar.gz) and built it and found that this pull-request missed Alpha. Can someone please help how to get on to 0.12…

PS: We (Windows Azure EventHubs team) are very close to releasing a JavaClient for EventHubs based on 0.12 and badly need this feature for enabling a very crucial scenario. Appreciate your help.

Thanks!
Sree

Re: Include PROTON-1096 in the release Proton-0.12

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Fear not Sreeram, the change will be included in 0.12.

The 0.12 alpha was cut from master mainly to serve as a heads up the
release process is going to get under way, and help tease out any
obvious issues before a 0.12.x branch is created to progress the
release via a beta and any subsequent fixups before RCs that can be
voted on. The branch hasnt been created yet, that will occur along
with the beta (originally due today, since postponed a little until
perhaps Monday).

Robbie