Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com> on 2006/07/26 07:17:51 UTC

[Axis2] Moving listener_manager.h to the global include

Hi All,

The listener_manager which is implemented in core/clientapi is required
by the sandesha2 module. At the moment the header file is named as
listener_manager.h and is located inside core/clientapi. So the
functionality is not visible to the module writers.
Can we move this header to global include ? If so we should rename it to
axis2_listener_manager.h to avoid conflicts.

-sahan

Re: [Axis2] Moving listener_manager.h to the global include

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Sahan Gamage wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>The listener_manager which is implemented in core/clientapi is required
>by the sandesha2 module. At the moment the header file is named as
>listener_manager.h and is located inside core/clientapi. So the
>functionality is not visible to the module writers.
>Can we move this header to global include ? If so we should rename it to
>axis2_listener_manager.h to avoid conflicts.

+1 for the move, and yes please rename.
Samisa...