Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Toan Trac <tr...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 20:06:52 UTC

unable to retrieve information for computer ID: 3

I had previously tried to captured the image but it ran all night without
any success.

So I tried to run the process over and it won't allow me since it was in
maintenance mode.

I went ahead and removed it and recreated the computer over a few times
under "Manage Computer', I added the computer back in.

So when I run /usr/local/vcl/bin/vcld -setup, I am getting the "unable to
retrieve information for computer ID:3.

It seems to me the computer ID the error refers to was the original one.
Now my newly created computer is id 7.

Any idea how I can fix this?

Re: unable to retrieve information for computer ID: 3

Posted by Toan Trac <tr...@gmail.com>.
It was a VM.  The issue has been resolved.  Forget what I did :(

Posted by Alanoud J <an...@gmail.com>.