Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bpaspal <bp...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/25 11:05:52 UTC

Installing ServiceMix in Jboss as7

Hello,

Is there any way I can install serviceMix 4.3.0 in jboss as7 ? I tried using
instructions in http://servicemix.apache.org/jboss-deployer.html , but then
I can not deploy .sar file

Thanks

The deployment error is the following:

Failed to disable servicemix-jboss-deployer-3.3.sar.

Unexpected HTTP response: 500

Request
{
    "address" => [("deployment" => "servicemix-jboss-deployer-3.3.sar")],
    "operation" => "deploy"
}

Response

Internal Server Error
{
    "outcome" => "failed",
    "failure-description" => {"Failed services" =>
{"jboss.deployment.unit.\"servicemix-jboss-deployer-3.3.sar\".PARSE" =>
"org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service
jboss.deployment.unit.\"servicemix-jboss-deployer-3.3.sar\".PARSE: Failed to
process phase PARSE of deployment \"servicemix-jboss-deployer-3.3.sar\""}},
    "rolled-back" => true
}

Re: Installing ServiceMix in Jboss as7

Posted by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com>.
Good to know this.

Regards
Guru

-----
Cheers
 Guru

Re: Installing ServiceMix in Jboss as7

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Yes, ServiceMix 5.x will be developed at Apache.  Since a lot of us are
also involved in Camel, CXF or Karaf, development on that bit of ServiceMix
has stalled a bit.  We're currently in the process of fixing the final
issues for ServiceMix 4.4.0, but after that we should get going on
ServiceMix 5 again.  That will be one of two main development efforts for
the next few months (at least for me). We also have a bit of a historical
debt to pay with regards to the documentation, website, ... as well, so
that will be our second focus point.

It's hard to put an exact timing on these things, but we probably won't
have those two things done in early 2012 (which is only a bit more than a
month away, time flies...) so if you (or anyone else) has any interest in
helping out with anything, just let us know and we'll gladly help you get
started.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Guillaume Yziquel <gu...@crossing-tech.com>.

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
The jboss deployer was a feature of older versions of ServiceMix like 3.x.

ServiceMix 4.x is shipped inside Karaf and I don't think that there is a
direct way to deploy karaf inside Jboss AS7.

ServiceMix 5.x (will be ready early 2012) will provide more deployment
options.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*