Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2020/03/02 17:02:34 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] First Release Candidate for HBase 1.6.0 is available for download

With 8 +1 votes (6 +1s binding, including my own), and no 0 or -1 votes,
this vote passes.

Releasing the 1.6.0 artifacts now. Will announce in 24 hours.

My sincere thanks to all who voted on the release candidate!

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands